Monday, July 6, 2009

6 of 31

Misfitandmom at http://misfitandmom.livejournal.com/ informed me that Marg at http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/ had blogged about Bon Jovi. Of course, I headed over to read what she had to say.

This is from her website (with her permission)... "Bon Jovi have recorded a version of Stand By Me that is available for free download in support of the Iranian people. The other person singing is an exiled Iranian singer called Andy Madadian and part of the song is being sung in Farsi."

Please take a few minutes to watch the video. It's a good song sang by great singers for a greater cause!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Yum! He's delicious no matter what language he's in! I could watch that over and over!

Kathy said...

I have watched it over and over :o)

Karen in Texas said...

What a great song to remake and a great reason too.