Sunday, July 26, 2009

26 of 31

One of my favorite shows is Two and A Half Men. I probably shouldn't admit this but sometimes, we let the kids watch it. It's definitely not the most appropriate show but it so funny. This is M's favorite scene. She will, literally, walk around the house saying "Squab, squab, squab, squab, squab, squab, squab...". Well, you get the idea.


Another favorite is Friends. I'm sure I've seen every episode multiple times but this scene is, by far, my all-time favorite. Truthfully, I can pretty much recite this scene word-for-word. I love the dance Chandler and Joey do at the end.


Dirty Sexy Money is one of my guilty pleasures television shows. It's like Dallas and Dynasty for the 21st century. And Donald Sutherland is the star! I was sad to see it cancelled but happy that it was brought back to conclude. This is the original pilot episode intro. It's cheesy and over-the-top and I watched every episode.


Speaking of inappropriate shows (for the kids not for me). I don't let them watch Sex and the City but I love it. This is probably my favorite scene with Samantha... maybe my favorite scene, period. It's so sweet and I believe anyone who is in love would do the same thing.



I carried my purple Vera Wang hobo bag today. It matched my purple jewelry. I had a bracelet that was made of hundreds of small pieces of amethyst. Well, it broke. Because, I'm not a crafty kind of girl, I carried it in a Zip-Loc bag in my purse, thinking I'd take it to Michael's and have someone show me how to fix it. One day, I had a customer who was wearing the most amazing jewelry. She said she made it herself. I showed her the sad, little pieces of my bracelet and asked her how to fix it. She offered to fix it for me. She called the next day to tell me that she couldn't put it back together the way it had been. Would I care if she made another piece out of it? And what metal did I wear? I wear both but with purple, I always wear silver. A few days later, she came back with not only a bracelet but earrings and a necklace! Are you kidding me?!? It is GORGEOUS!! I get so many compliments when I wear them...especially at work because I wear a lot of black. The best thing... her name is Kathy. It was Karma! This picture is not the best because it's from my cell phone but you can see what a beautiful job she did.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for the Friends video! I love that show!!! And Two & 1/2 Men is my favorite. I watch reruns every night when I'm resting before work!!

You know I love the bag and the jewelry is to die for!

I did not know that Dirty Sexy Money was on for conclusion. I need to watch it on line!!! I'm in heaven you know I loved that one too!!

Jo-Jo said...

I also love all of these shows...except Sex in the City, but I just haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I was also bummed about Dirty Sexy Money...I LOVED it! Two and a Half Men just makes me laugh every time.

Kathy said...

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who loves DSM. We'll probably buy it DVD, even though we've seen all the episodes.

Karen in Texas said...

Thanks for the wonderful reminders on all the shows Kathy. I never got to watch Dirty Sexy Money but I heard it was a really good show. Too bad the writer's strike screwed up TV that year. The jewelry is beautiful. It was karma that brought you two Kathy's together.