Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29 of 31

This is the forecast for our area tomorrow. I love it! Even the weather girl :o) said it was like October weather. I'm so ready for it to be October. We haven't had a really hot summer, yet. We haven't even had a 100° day. I've said it before but I'm ready to wear my fall wardrobe. Today and tomorrow's weather are just teasing me. It felt like fall today. It was cloudy, cool and rainy. As a matter of fact, I just finished a cup of hot tea.

We went to the library today. Our favorite librarian was there and recommended some great books for both J and M. She and J have very similar taste, but now... she and M are enjoying the same kids of books. She recommended Gilda Joyce: Psychic Investigator to M and she LOVES them and is very excited to read Gilda's latest adventure. They talked me into reading the first one, so we checked it out and I promised M I'd read it.


My bag today was my huge brown woven tote. I've noticed that I hadn't carried it in a while. Maybe it's because it matches a pair of my boots and I think of it as more of a cold weather bag. However, it was kind of cool today :o) so, why not? I love this bag.

7 comments:

Misfit said...

I'll trade your weather for Seattle's any day. It's not fun here in the Northwest this week.

Almost made it to 31 days.

Anonymous said...

I'll be heading to Denver in a little over a week :) I would love to order some fall weather, please.

Kathy said...

Misfit~
I've heard it's really hot up your way. Hope you can sit by a fan with a glass if iced tea and read a good book.
I'm really excited that I'm almost to 31 posts.

Stacy~
Have a great time in Denver. I don't think it'll be this cool next week. I just read the forecast and it'll be in the mid to high 80s...not too bad, IMO.

Missy B. said...

Fall is my absolute favorite season...weather-wise and clothes-wise. NC has been so hot and humid. I am ready for cooler weather!

Where do you get most of your bags...do you make them? I love them!

Kathy said...

That's one great thing about Colorado weather... we don't have a lot of humidity. I grew up in Kansas City and as much as I love it, I sure don't miss the humidity!

Thanks for the compliment on my bags. To answer your question... no, I don't make my bags. I wish I was that talented. I think the last time I made a bag was in 4th grade :o)

I get them anywhere and everywhere. If I see one I like, I buy it. TJ Maxx is a great source.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I can't even imagine weather like that in July. It just doesn't happen here in FL! Enjoy it.

Kathy said...

It's not typical for Denver, either but I'm embracing it :o)
It'll be summertime again next week.