Saturday, July 11, 2009

11 of 31

I have absolutely no idea what to blog about. I'm trying to blog every day in July so I need to write something. I'm going to list ten "interesting" things about me. I put interesting in quotes because they probably aren't :o)

1. I watched Valley Girl today. I love Nicolas Cage and that's the movie where it started... fer sure, like, totally!
2. I'm wearing neon pink sparkly toenail polish. I don't care that I'm probably too old. I think it looks fun!
3. I am addicted to Craigslist. We bought a fridge off it about a month ago and I haven't stopped looking through it. I read the free, the wanted, the furniture, the cell phone and the household sections. It's really interesting.
4. We have flown an American flag on our house every day (barring bad weather) since September 12, 2001. We bring it in every night as tradition and etiquette require.
5. I have all of our library card numbers memorized.
6. I'm already sick of my summer wardrode. I want it to get colder so I can wear boots, scarves sweaters and jeans.
7. I love long chandelier earrings. The ones I wear are not quite as big as in this picture, but on runway models, I love those earrings.
8. One of M's friends is not coming back to school this fall and I'm very happy about it. She causes a lot of fake drama in M's group of friends and I think 6th grade will be better because she won't be there.
9. That sounds pretty bad but I'm OK saying it.
10. I don't want to be specific but there's something happening on Monday night that I don't want us to be a part of. I'm already trying to formulate a "reason" why we can't do it.

There... that's ten. The streak continues!

4 comments:

Lori said...

with a little mystery at the end. Hmmmm, what could be happening on Monday? Does it have to do with family? friends? people that we don't want to be friends with? And what excuse will you come up with?? I'm intrigued!

Karen in Texas said...

Loved you list Kathy. I didn't know you loved chandelier (sp) earrings. Glad to hear that M's classmate won't be back next year too. She was definitely trouble.

Anonymous said...

Fun list! Impressed by the flag flying and the fact that you have all family library card numbers memorized. Those are long!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I thought itwas a fun list too. I couldn't pull off chandelier earrings! I just wear simple wire and stone ones' often handmade (not by me!). I'm wearing bright purple polish on my toes abd who cares if we're too old?? We can rock whatever we want on our piggies!