
It's Blog Hop '09 and I'm joining the party!.
Thanks to Pensieve and Musings of a Housewife for hosting!
It's basically a great time to get to know other bloggers. So, add your link and start hopping!
So... welcome to my blog! As you can see, I'm at the tail end of my experiment to see if I can blog every day in July. So far, so good! Don't worry, though, I'm only numbering the titles through this month. I'll go back to actual titles when my experiment is over. My friend, Lori, at lori-thequeensnewthrone.blogspot.com is joining me in this quest to blog every day for a month.
I'm going to bullet point some important things that you might want to know...or not :o)
~ I'm Kathy.
~ I just started this blog in January... mostly because some of my online friends, including Lori, had blogs and who was I to be left out?!?
~I'm having so much fun with it. I love changing the backgrounds as well as just writing it. I'm sure you noticed the blog title. Those are three of my very favorite things. I've tried, in most blog posts, to include pictures of handbag I use each day. Most women have a lot of shoes... I have a LOT of bags.
~I've been married for 21 years to J and we have two children. J... my son, not my husband, is 13 and will be in 8th grade. M... my daughter is almost 11 and will be in 6th grade. I use their initials as much for privacy as I do because I'm just lazy like that.
~Although, I do consider myself a stay-at-home Mom, I have a (very) part-time job that I really like.
~We live in a suburb of Denver and I think it's the one of the two greatest places to live. The other being Kansas City :o)
~I read a lot. I've worked in a bookstore and a library and loved both jobs! I'm in two book clubs and was wonderfully surprised at the whole book blogosphere. It's like the mothership has called me home.
~As you've probably also guessed, I adore all things Bon Jovi! The band and the man :o)
I'm not sure what else I should say. If you want to know something else, just ask.

Today, I carried my Dooney & Bourke Medallion Satchel. It's so colorful and I have the matching wallet. I didn't switch wallets today, though, sometimes when I carry that bag, I do. I know that's a little OCD but it looks great tgether.

14 comments:
WOW married for 21 years that is amazing Congratulations
NICE to meet you
BLOG hopping
COME on by for a visit and leave me a comment too
C U THEN
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay.html
I have a giveaway too if your interested
Nice to meet you, too :o)
I'm headed your way.
Love the purse. Just stopping to say hi from the BlogHop!
I adore Bon Jovi! Great blog. Hope you have a good weekend! Stop by and see me...
http://heyyall.typepad.com
Jen L.
I love handbags too! It is nice to meet you.
Please stop by and say hello.
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/23/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay-home-with-my-family-this-coming-weekend/
Linda~
Thanks for stopping by. I'm on my way over to see you :o)
Jen~
Yay! Another Bon Jovi lover! I'm excited to read your blog.
Andrea~
I love lists like yours. Heading your way :o)
Saying hi from BlogHop - and I think I've seen you over at Lori's place at The Queen's New Throne, too. Nice to meet you!
LOL I just learned what Dooney & Bourke was about a year ago!!!
I love love love books just finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society. Great read :)
Hi Kara-Noel~
Thanks for stopping by.
Love you "Lids"...too cute!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Melissa~
I have seen you on Lori's blog, too.
I'm heading your way!
Doesn't it figure that the one weekend I'm busy and have commitments, there is a fun event going on! I must be getting old because when I was younger I would never have missed a party!
You can still do it. Here's the link.
http://www.pensieve.me/2009/07/its-time-to-bloghop-til-you-drop.html
Post an intro on your blog and make sure to post your link on her blog so other bloggers can find you. There are some really great blogs out there.
You really need to "hop" :o)
What a great blog!
I'm giving away a $5 gc and a few more prizes on my blog here if you'd like to stop by today!
Thanks for stopping by and the nice compliment, Angela.
I'll head over to your blog right now.
Post a Comment