I have had a pretty bad day. Nothing quite cheers me up like my all-time favorite song, "Levon" by Elton John. As much as I LOVE Bon Jovi and love their version, to hear Elton sing my favorite song is truly AMAZING!! I've seen Elton five times and I will always see him when/if he comes to concert. Listen to both versions and let me know which you like better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I enjoyed both! I think it depends on who you are in the mood for. To help me out of the funk, I'd go with the original. To give me the chills, I'd go with our boy!
I know what you mean about certain songs. Earth Wind & Fire's September does it for me too, after my Bon Jovi fix of course!
I just heard September recently but i can't remember where. I just remember thinking what a great song and that I hadn't heard it in quite a while.
Would you hate me if I told you I don't think I've ever heard that song before? And the links won't work on my blackberry!
Love the Elton John version. I'd loveto see him in convert. You are lucky!
I have seen Bon Jovi in concert and met him backstage. I have a photo with me hanging all over him. It was a big day for my 16 year old self!
Dial up sucks so I couldn't listen. Who could choose between the two though? Hope your day got better Kathy?
Cyndy~
I don't hate you but you're definitely missing. Check out youtube.com. It really is the best song ever!
Stacy~
You are my new best friend!! If you ever want to share your picture, I'd love to see it :o)
Karen~
The only thing better than choosing between the two of them is if they sang it together. Be still my heart! My day did get better. Thanks!
Post a Comment