
My Waiting on Wednesday is Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. I know it went on sale yesterday. I received an email about a month ago informing of a giveaway. I was to text Twenties Girl to a number for a random drawing. Well, tonight I found out I won via a text to my phone. So, now I just wait for my copy. I love winning book giveaways.
My daughter is so much like me. Case in point... she asked me if she could start a blog. I allowed it because I will control who is allowed to read it. So, we set one up with a cute title. I showed her a couple of free blog background sites and she spent the rest of her computer changing her blog background. I change my blog background frequently. While I was looking at those same sites, I found a few more :o) Just what I need... more blog background sites. I really like this new background... it's very vintage and has handbags on it. I will definitely use this one a lot.
Today is the last day of my week of posting videos. I have two that I really want to share and can't decide so I will share them both. The first one is the theatrical trailer for the movie, "Rebecca" directed by Alfred Hitchcock. It's my favorite movie version of this great novel. Thanks to MisfitandMom at misfitandmom.livejournal.com for telling me about a great site with all things Dumaurier....dumaurier.org
The second video is my favorite Bon Jovi song. The chorus is my phone's ringtone when my husband calls. You can say it... awwwwww :o)

My bag today was my rocker chick bag. M chose it because we had lunch with my friend, L and her daughter. She is three years older than M and her fashion icon :o) She has a very ecletic style that M, very much, wants to emulate. It doesn't hurt that M gets a lot of hand-me-downs from L. She even wore a top and carried a bag from the last batch of clothes. She loves the bag. It's made from candy wrappers. It's so colorful and perfect for M.

2 comments:
Thank you for the video! Love that song!!
V has a blog too that she's had since May but hasn't done anything with except to put a Paris background on it. I'm sure once she hears from M, she'll be updating too! They'll be blogging while on the phone.
I've seen that bag in B&N, and you know who has eyed it up.
I like the new background. It's very you!!
M definitely wants V to have link. She says as soon as she writes a little more.
i knew you'd love the song :o)
Post a Comment