I'm not reading anything so intersting that I want to write about it.
The kids and I saw Night at the Museum 2 today. It was good but not as good as the first one but then, sequels usually aren't, are they?
We had an early dinner at Panera. We all had our "usual"... we're really kind of boring in that way :o)
I saw someone I don't like and hadn't seen in a while. I was kind of hoping never to see her again.
I only watched the last half hour of The Bachelorette. I will watch the After the Final Rose tomorrow night, however.
There's a new show on FOX tomorrow night called "More To Love". According to the FOX website... "the new dating competition show from Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor"), follows one regular guy's search for love among a group of real women determined to prove that love comes in all shapes and sizes.". Yes, I'm going to watch it.

My bag today was my Kathy Van Zeeland cheetah print bag. M, my Fashion Girl, wanted me to carry it. So, I did!

1 comment:
I felt the same way about the sequel. It was good but different. It just didn't seem right not to be in their own little museum.
Post a Comment