Sunday, February 28, 2010

28 of 28...YAY!!





...And the 2010 Olympic Gold Medal for Blogging goes to ....Me!! I blogged every day for the month of February. Okay, maybe I'm not in the same league as Joannie Rochette but this is my blog and I think I deserve the Gold!


Last but certainly not least for my month of posting all things Bon Jon Jovi...here's Tico...what a great name! The countdown has begun... M and I will see them next Monday night! I am beyond excited!!!

Thank you for reading every day of my blog in February. I'd like you to "Have a Nice Day :o) Oh... and I have this "smiley face" as a sticker on the back window of my car!



My handbag of choice today was my studded black bag,. I wore black and gold jewelry today and this bag, although the studs are really brass, looks great with it. It's kind of an attention grabber, too. I always get compliments when I carry it.

2 comments:

Karen in Texas said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Kathy! You certainly deserve the gold. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog. Sometimes I don't always get here daily but I do try to keep up with you.

Kathy said...

Thanks, Karen. I need to head to your blog and catch up!