
The Academy Award nominations were announced today. I was very happy that Sandra Bullock

was nominated for her portrayal of Leigh Anne Touhy in The Blind Side. I loved that movie! I'm a huge football fan. I love the Broncos (don't like the new coach, though) but now I'm also a Ravens fan because Michael Oher plays for them. This movie is really about so much more than football. It goes to the heart of what is a family.
My favorite Sandra Bullock movie is, by far, The Lake House. I'm a sucker for a great romantic movie and this, definitely, is one of the best! If you've looked at my sidebar items, you've probably seen my favorite scene. If not, here it is... The Paul McCartney song, "This Never Happened Before", is simply perfect. And, of course, Keanu makes me happy when I look at him.

I love that she is happily married to Jesse James. While I'm not usually attracted to "bad boys", I've always thought he was cute. He seems like he puts on this tough guy persona but, in private, he's really a nice guy.
This picture of Jon in concert just makes me very happy.
Bon Jovi is coming here in March and M and I will be there. I promised her that I would take her the next time they played here. Well, it's next time :o) I have to admit.. I'm actually looking forward to going with her. She's my little rocker chick and she loves Bon Jovi.
My bag today was my huge Zebra tote. I hadn't carried it in a while and it complemented my outfit perfectly. My only complaint is the black lining. I can never find anything. I know what you're thinking... if I carried a smaller bag I wouldn't have that problem :o)

2 comments:
I love Sandra too and The Blind Side was great. I wasn't that crazy about The Lake House, but the scene you chose is my favorite. I just saw this on tv recently and appreciated more the second time, plus she talks about Jane Austen's Persuasion and I had just read it :)
I'm glad she's no longr blonde.
I'm glad she's not blonde anymore as well.
I've never read Persuasion...I really should :o)
Post a Comment