
Wow! I'm one day away from blogging every day in February. If you've read any or all of my posts, thank you! I really love writing on my blog.
Nothing much going on around here. I worked today and had a blast! One of the girls who works there was a customer. She loves the store so much, she got a job there. That sounds kind of familiar... where have I heard that before? Oh, yeah... me! That's exactly how I started working there. She and I have become good friends and have a lot of fun when we work together. She even carried a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 today! There was a contest and she must have thought it was The Olympics :o) She was amazing and definitely won the contest!
This is a perfect picture of Dave Bryan. Even though, he's usually behind a mountain of keyboards on the Bon Jovi stage, this picture shows his true love of the piano. 
I carried my Dooney & Bourke black backpack. It's considered "vintage" and I bought it off Ebay. It was in perfect condition... much better than I thought it would be.

No comments:
Post a Comment