Monday, February 15, 2010

15 of 28





I'm sure it's no surprise that I'm an 80s girl. I loved "Hair Bands"... okay, so I still do :o) Besides Bon Jovi (obviously), my other favorite was/is Poison. I know it's silly but I adore this picture of Bret Michaels and Jon Bon Jovi.

Poison holds a special place in my heart. During their heyday, I was friends with three girls...two of whom, D and S, I'm still friends with. We were so close and had so much fun. We went on girls only vacation to Charleston SC and literally spent every Wednesday night at a bar called Panema Red's for Ladies' Night. Because S was dating the DJ, he would play either Unskinny Bop or Nothin' But A Good Time as soon as we walked in and onto the dance floor. Even now, my ringtone for both D and S is Nothin' But A Good Time.




My handbag for today was my large black woven tote. I have quite a few black purses. As a matter of fact, I have one entire purse closet for just the black ones. This bag, however, continues to be one of my favorites.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Ahhh, the 80s! I just bought a can of Aqua Net to try and hold a curl in my daughters hair. Flashbacks!!

Kathy said...

YAY! You're back in the blog world!!!!!

I didn't even realize that Aqua net ws still around :o)

Kimberly said...

I'd like to say my 80's bad trumps your band but I won't steal your thunder on your own blog cause that's how I roll.

Kathy said...

If I'm correct in assuming who your 80s band is, you're probably correct. Your band has always scared me just a little.

Karen in Texas said...

Karen was here. I didn't know they still made Aqua Net.