
I have decided to give up Sonic Cherry Limeades for Lent. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted but I do drink probably two or three a week. I order them with two extra cherry shots and they are DELIGHTFUL!! I hope I can make it through Lent. My self-control when it comes to Sonic Cherry Limeades is a little lacking :o)
\We are getting more and more excited to see Bon Jovi in concert! I've told M's teacher that she will be up very late that night and might be dragging a little the next day. Mr. A. joked that she will still be wound up from the night before and he'll need coffee to keep up with her. So, of course, we are bringing him Starbucks the next morning.
This concert will be her first "real" concert. I took her and a friend to see the Cheetah Girls a few years ago. The audience was Tweens and their Moms. This will be a whole new experience. She's pretty lucky, really. I saw my first concert when I was 15. It was Cheap Trick. Remember them? What was your first concert?
My bag today was my Kathy Van Zeeland cheetah print satchel. I haven't carried a print bag in a while so this one was a perfect accessory to my outfit today.


4 comments:
Let's see I think my first concert was Randy Travis with Alabama and I was in my early 20's. Karen was here. ;)
Ooops, forgot to say hope you can survive Lent without the cherry limeades Kathy. I heard that English churches were encouraging their flocks to give up electronic devices. Now that would be really hard.
My first concert, I was 15 I think, was BON JOVI!! When they were on the Slippery When Whet tour with Cinderella and the Smithereens. And that is where I was able to meet the man himself (sigh). You and your daughter will have a blast!
Stacy~
I'm SO jealous that you've met him!
Post a Comment