Sunday, February 7, 2010

7 of 28


WAY TO GEAUX, SAINTS!!!
I'm a huge football fan (I'm sure I've mentioned that). I love the Broncos...don't like the new coach, though! If my boys aren't playing in The Super Bowl, I usually root for the AFC team. Not this year! Even from the beginning of their winning streak, I said it would be really cool if they made it to the big game. Lo and behold... they did! And they WON!!!! I'm not ashamed I teared up a little especially when Drew Brees was holding his son.... awww!

Football is kind of the theme for the day, so I thought this picture was appropriate. We did see The Crush play The Soul and Jon was in Elway's box. I spent most of the time watching him not the game... money well spent, if you ask me.


I carried this black bag with lots of studs, rivets and other gold/brass harware. I just realized that it's black and gold... just like The Saints! Definitely Karma!
WAY TO GEAUX, SAINTS!!!

No comments: