
I can't really think about anything to blog about. Because today is February 13, I'm going to list 13 blogs that I like to read and maybe you'll enjoy them as well. Some are book blogs, some are not. I still, after a year of blogging, have not figured out how to put in a link. So, if you want to read these blogs, you'll have to cut and paste it into your browser.
1. Cyndy... http://www.puttingthefunindysfunctional.com/
2. Stacy... http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/
3. Amy... http://www.passagestothepast.com/
4. Jo-Jo... http://jo-jolovestoread.blogspot.com/
5. Lori... http://lori-thequeensnewthrone.blogspot.com/
6. Amanda... http://magicofmonkeyfeet.blogspot.com/
7. Karen... http://karenintx.blogspot.com/
8. Jen... http://taleoftwocoins.blogspot.com/
9. Kelly... http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
10. Diane... http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/
11. Sam... http://bookchase.blogspot.com/
12. Missy... http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com/
13. Alyce.. http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/
If you visit one (or more) of these blogs, leave a comment for me. I'd like to know where you've been. If you read any great blogs that I would enjoy, let me know about those, too.
I watched "Down With Love" on Lifetime today. It's a romantic comedy starring Renee Zellwegger and Ewan MacGregor that pays homage to the wonderful Cary Grant/Doris Day movies of the early 60s. I love seeing all the "winks" to those movies... the split screens, the montages, the sly double entendres, the sets with the obvious backdrops and, most importantly...the fashions! Such a fun movie!
Considering that they are just :o) four middle-aged guys, they make me very happy. They will make me even happier on March 8th when M and I see them in concert.There's not a picture of the bag I carried today because I didn't carry one. The only thing I did today was pick up M from a sleepover. So, the Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Speedy that I carried yesterday was still in my car. The rest of the day was spent at home hanging out with my three favorite Valentines. I love an occasional lazy Saturday at home... don't you?

1 comment:
Thanks so much for the shout out! Molly did a great post this week. The best thing about it is you only have to copy & paste :) Using Wordpress I can link easily in my posts, but this is the first time I knew how to do it everywhere, like this commment!
Post a Comment