Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 of 28



Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

"They shared a look. Francesca felt as if someone had taken a plywood board and struck her with it."
Deadly Desire
Brenda Joyce
page 164


After reading Stacy's(you can find her at http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/) reviews of this series, I decided to read these books again. I thought I had the whole series but I could only find the last five. Considering that I had read them years ago and somewhat remember the plots, I just started with the earliest book I had and will read them in order. Maybe I'll look at my used bookstore for the first three.


This is the logo for Bon Jovi's "Have A Nice Day" CD. It's also a window sticker on the back window of my car. I love that not everyone knows what it is but those who do... ROCK :o)

I carried my new red bag from my friend, D. I paired it with a black sweater, a red and black scarf and jeans. My son asked how I could always carry a such a big bag. I told him I could say the same for his school backpack. His reply was that everything in it was important to him. I had to laugh because everything I carry is important to me.

On a sad note, I just read TMZ that Captain Phil from "Deadliest Catch" passed away tonight, apparently due to complications from a stroke. He was one of our favorite captains on the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're joining in the Deadly fun! I've reviewed the first three so you wouldn't have to actually read them. I just finished this one two days ago and am itching to read the next one. Seriously, I think about starting it multiple times a day, but I have two other reading commitment first ;(
This is the one where I start to fall for Calder, oops, I mean Francesca falls for Calder!

Kathy said...

"I just finished this one two days ago and am itching to read the next one. Seriously, I think about starting it multiple times a day"

^^ That's a sign of a great series^^

You're right about reviews, too...I feel like I'm caught up.