
Again, I find myself with nothing really to blog about. There's a "Waiting on Wednesday" meme that I could do but, really, I can't think of any book I'm waiting on that I haven't already blogged about. So, that's out, I guess. I'll just post pictures of Jon as well as my Bag of the Day and call it good. Well, maybe not good... but adequate :o)

What a freakin' cute picture of Jon and his wife, Dorothea!
I carried my Vera Wang black satchel today. I had lunch with a great friend. Then, I got lost. Not that I need a GPS, I just need to Mapquest if I go somewhere I've never been. Funny thing... I was going to drop off an application for a middle school that M might go to. I guess I should figure where I might send my child, huh?!?

1 comment:
What a great looking couple...sigh.
Post a Comment