Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today is...



Today is Jon Bon Jovi's birthday!

Today is less than a week away from the concert!

Today is book club night...love the club, hated the book!

Today is the release date for Pamela Clare's latest... Naked Edge!

Today is the day I purchased it!

Today is the day I'll start it!

Today is Teaser Tuesday!

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
"Gabe stared. Kat was on the sofa, leafing through Jill's photo album."
Naked Edge
Pamela Clare

Today is the day I carried my Liz Claiborne cheetah print tote with red patent trim! I haven't carried it a while. Even though it's not really a "summer" bag, I don't carry it when the weather is "wintry". It was almost 60° today... perfect weather to carry it!

1 comment:

Jo-Jo said...

Happy Birthday to Jon Bon Jovi! I can't believe I missed posting about that this year! I have to wait another month before I see them in concert.