
Hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books.com.
From her blog... "Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this on your blog, sign MckLinky below, and check out other blogs in MckLinky! Let's connect and make new book bloggy friends!! So, if you consider yourself a book blogger, come join the fun!
Pretty please - Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
There were 129 links the first week, so don't forget to stop back and check out the new blogs that are added during the week!!
Please feel free to add me (Jennifer) as a friend on Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads! See right (her) sidebar.
Instructions: Add your BLOG NAME in the Title with a link to your book blog Since this is just getting started, spreading the word would be awesome!!!
IT'S TIME TO PARTY!! HAVE FUN HOPPIN' AROUND!!"
Please check out her blog for a list of great book bloggers! Leave a comment so they know you've visited because of Jennifer's Book Blog Hop! And if you've found my blog, through her... Thanks, I'm happy you found me! I love new visitors! Please leave a comment for me... I'd love to visit your blog, too.
Please check back here later today as I will be posting my weekly meme, "First Line Friday" and blogging about other things, too! See you soon!

5 comments:
Hi! I'm a new follower! I just found you through the book blogger hop.
Cute blog!
FAB name :)
I found you through the blog hop.
-Juju
Tales of Whimsy.com :)
This is such a great meme and I have learned about a lot of great blogs through it, including yours. I'm glad to be a new follower of your blog-I love the layout with the newspaper and roses.
Jennifer~ I love your blog's name... although Tequila isn't my best friend :D I'm going to head over to your blog now. Thanks for following me!
JuJu~ Thanks for stopping by. I think my blog name is pretty cool, too ;D I'll check out your blog, too!
Morgan~ Thanks for the kind words and becoming a follower. Don't get too used to the blog background, though. One of my favorite things about blogging is to change the backgrounds. I do it quite frequently. There are just way too many cute ones! This one is from http://templatesbytenille.blogspot.com/
Email me at MyHandbagHabit@live.com if you want more links. I have a lot bookmarked!
Now, I'm off to all these great blogs!
awesome concept! I bought 2 new "skirts" for my Skirt Purse from Thirty-One today. I really like it because I don't want a big purse but it's just big enough for a paperback book. I put ont he Earl Grey skirt today, which is blue-grey with a pattern like fireworks. And was perfect for when I got The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist from my lunch date.
Post a Comment