"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill at http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/
My WoW is Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. It will be published in September, 2010.
There are so many reasons I'm excited about this novel!
~ It's by Ken Follett. I really enjoy his novels.
~ It's the first in a trilogy. I love reading series books. It's wonderful to know that if you love a book, the story will continue after the last page.
~ It's a "chunkster"... I never really heard that phrase in connection with books. I always called them BFBs (Big Fat Books) but I think "chunkster" is a great term.
~ It's a family saga. Again, that's one of my favorite genres. I like the intertwining stories of a family saga.

I know there are ARCs of this novel floating around the book blogosphere. If you've been lucky enough to read it, please let me know your thoughts.

My bag today was my Coach Legacy Stripe Tote. I haven't carried this bag for a while as it's kind of "fragile". I'm not quite sure what the fabric is but italmost feels like silk. So, I'm very careful where I carry it.

2 comments:
Awesome! This book sounds fantastic Kathy. I love big generational epics too.
What a cool blog Kathy! I love the bag, and as you know I did love Fall of Giants -- Follett really is a master of historical fiction.
Post a Comment