Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Blog Hop... It's a Bunny Hop!


I am absolutely loving reading all the new blogs I've found through blog hops. Well, I've found another blog hop that looks like a lot of fun. It's The Bunny Hop and it's hosted by Erin at http://droppedstitches72.blogspot.com/ From her blog... "There are a growing number of fun blog hops out there; this one's mine. You don't have to share a craft, a tip, or any other area of brilliance, just share your blog!
For the uninitiated, a blog hop works this way: Join my blog. I WILL follow you back, but it may take me some time to get to all of the blogs. Then add your blog to the list. Grab the button and publish it and the info about the hop and IN A SEPARATE POST, post it on your site (please add the button to publicize the hop - the more people that know about it, the more participants we'll have). Ad your linky to the list. Check out the other blogs and join them if you like them. It is super kind to follow anyone who follows you - you give a little, you get a little. So, let the fun begin!"

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please look around and I hope you enjoy what you read. Leave a comment so that I can visit you.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I'm following you, and following you. LOL I'm pretty sure I did it right this time too! This is cool, thanks for posting it!

Kathy said...

Yes, you did it correctly! Check out the other blog hop... Meet & Greet Mondays @http://southernloves.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

lovely blog...following from M&G Monday. Hope you drop by my page too

Karen in Texas said...

It took a little work but I stalked you on both of them Kathy. Thanks for sharing them with me too. I've already gotten two new followers on Deep in the Heart. :D

Joanne said...

I haven't seen too many of these blog hops yet, but they sure are a fun way to travel. Enjoyed browsing here today!

Neccie @ Dizzy Daisy said...

following you from bunny hop and meet and greet monday. I love bags, books, and bon jovi too so why not follow you!!!