Sunday, June 6, 2010

Book Sale Bonanza... Part 2!


J, M and I braved the crowds this morning and went to the Book Sale.

It was $5 for all you could stuff in a bag.

We used three of our largest grocery bags and bought 36 books...yay!

I did find a few of the titles I looked at yesterday.

I think The DaVinci Code hardbacks regenerated themselves. There were as many as there yesterday...if not more!

I bought a few on the title, the cover or the first line alone. I paid next to nothing, so if I don't like it, I'll just donate it back to the library.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Lucky you, that's quite a haul you managed! Happy reading, Bonnie

Pam said...

$5 per stuffed bag is an excellent deal for avid readers. Yeah!

Karen in Texas said...

Yeah Kathy! WTG on getting so many books. I can't wait for our library sale. I gotta remember to go to the site and see if they have it listed yet. I know they usually do it in the summer and winter. Hopefully I won't miss them this time around.

Anonymous said...

You really have me itching to get to a book sale!