Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Been A While...

... since I've posted anything Bon Jovi related.

I've noticed that a lot you first clicked on my blog because of the title... especially the Bon Jovi part! I love that I'm not the only one whose heart still beats a little faster when I post this...

or this... I do love a man with a little scruff and a football team!

or this...

Well, that put a smile on my face! How about you?

By the way...

8 comments:

Neccie @ Dizzy Daisy said...

thanks for posting this i haven't heard it and it really lifted my spirt. just tell the world to have a nice day thats a motto. no one can say it better than bon jovi.

Kathy said...

I'm so happy you like it! It's one of my favorites. As a matter of fact, I have that sticker on the back window of my car!

Karen in Texas said...

Loved it Kathy. You have a nice day too! Wonder if I can find that graphic somewhere online. I'll have to look for it now.

Jo-Jo said...

This is my favorite Bon Jovi song...the first time I heard it I just knew it moved to the top of my list. I was soooo bummed when they didn't play this at the last concert I went to a couple months ago. Great pics as always Kathy...I just really love the fact that he isn't afraid to show his age.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh my goodness...I just had to come back and look at that third picture of Jon again...so I wonder how many times I will pop over here today! lol lol

Bonnie said...

Hi Kathy, I just knew by the title of your blog that this would be a place I would enjoy visiting!

Lori said...

Still gives me the chills!

Andi said...

I too am a HUGE Jon fan! Met him in 80 when he was not a name yet! He came to my h.s. in Cali and sang. Pulled girls out of the audience and gave roses I was one of them. Still have the rose. :)