Friday, June 18, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday


Hosted by ParaJunkee at http://www.parajunkee.com.
From her website... "To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
~ Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list
~ Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
~ Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
~ Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
~ If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. ~ ~ Spread the Love...and the followers
~ If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!"

Here's the link... http://www.parajunkee.com/2010/06/follow-my-book-blog-friday.html

And if you've found my blog through Follow My Book Blog Friday... Thanks, I'm happy you found me! I love new visitors! Please leave a comment for me... I'd love to visit your blog, too. Please check back here later today as I will be posting my weekly meme, "First Line Friday" and blogging about other things, too!

5 comments:

~Niki~ said...

It is so nice 2 meet u :)
Just hoppin' by from the crazy 4 books hop. I'm a relatively new book reviewer/blogger. I'd love to get more followers if you fancy ;)
~niki in az

Unknown said...

I found you thru the book hop at crazy for books!

Check out my blog and giveaway:
http://ashleybook.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading!
-Ashley C.

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hopping on by to say hi and to leave a message of "HI"!

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com/

Cute blog. I love how you toss in all the great things about handbags :)

Following to see what bag you'll post next and of course book review too. A great girl has to have a great book and a great bag to match!

CarlyB said...

Hi! Nice to meet you - I found you through Follow Friday and I'm now a followers so I'll be back soon!x

Emma Michaels said...

Yeay for the blog hop! I am a follower!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com