
Welcome to Meet & Greet Monday! I found this through Caio Bella but it's hosted by Southern Reflections. From her blog... "So...What's The Deal?? By participating in this blog hop, it is recommended that you follow the host (Southern Reflections) and create a post about Meet & Greet Monday by adding the Meet & Greet Monday button to your blog so bloggers know to link up here and where to comment on your page!! The more you spread the news, the more this blog hop will grow, and the more bloggers you will meet and greet!!
* If you sign up on this blog hop linky, please be so kind as to return the favor of those who follow/visit you!!
Have fun, enjoy meeting and greeting one another, and please be sure and come back each Sunday at 8:59 PM (EST) for a NEW Meet & Greet Monday. I (she) will post a featured blogger each week!! Thanks for participating!!"
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please look around and I hope you enjoy what you read. Leave a comment so that I can visit you!

6 comments:
New follower. Have a great week
I'm buzzing over as your newest follower - #100!!, courtesy of Meet and Greet Monday. Hope you can buzz by my blog soon!
http://www.busybuzzer.blogspot.com
Check out my Memorable Moment Monday Post while you're there!
I'm loving your title of your blog.. who doesn't love books, bags & BON JOVI!!! :) That's fantastic!
I'm your newest follower from Meet & Greet Monday! Hope you can hop on over and check out my blog, too :)
Happy Monday!
Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/
Hi I just read your post about catherine de medici. Sounds very interesting. I'm not into historical novels myself but sounds like that one may be worth a read. I'm following you from Meet and greet Monday. Stop by if you get a chance: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for this terrific review. I'm honored to be here as part of my virtual tour and hope your readers will enjoy Catherine de Medici's story.
With my best regards, C.W.
Hello I love your blog and I'm following from MGM...please stop by and visit my blog at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com
Post a Comment