We love Leverage at our house! It's a well-written show with a great premise. Tomorrow night is the season premiere. I love summer premieres because it means new shows!
Rizzoli & Isles is a new TNT show that I'm kind of on the fence about. It looks interesting but it also looks like it's trying too hard. I don't know... I could be completely off-base. I'll watch a few episodes and decide if I'll continue.

My bag today was a very inexpensive (okay, cheap :D) white bag that I bought at Claire's a few years ago. It has a lot of brass stud detailing. It's slouchy and huge. It will definitely fit a book, which is must for me!
Even though I switch bags daily, if not more... I don't switch my wallet and day planner as often. I probably change it more frequently than the average woman, but I definitely don't change it to match my bag. I had been using a Dooney & Bourke black Medallion wallet that matches my satchel and a black & white fleur-de-lis planner. I decided today that I needed to "summer" up my bag accessories so I switched everything to purple... my favorite color!! The wallet's purple, the planner's purple and the cosmetic case is purple. It makes me very happy when I look in my bag :D

2 comments:
We watched a new summer show on ABC tonight called The Gates. Chris liked it but I'm not sure about it yet. Werewolves and Vampires are in it so far. Lots of murder intrigue too.
Hey, there! My husband loves the show Leverage. I've watched a few times with him. It's good!
I like today's bag. I splurged on a new bag this weekend - bought it from an esty shop called Blue Calla. Beautiful items!
Have a great week!
Diana @ Book of Secrets
Post a Comment