
Because I have some great new followers, I decided to do a list of ten things about me. I'll try to stay away from the obvious (you know... that I love Bags, Books & Bon Jovi!) and things I already blog about.
1. I like to read gossip magazines... People, US Weekly, Life & Style etc. They're horrible, I know and I'm WAY out of their target demographic. I've noticed, though, they all run the same pictures. I would think with all the paparazzi, there would, at least, be different angles of the Brad and Angelina.
2. My favorite song, right now, is Smile by Uncle Kracker. It reminds me so much of my husband that it's now his ringtone when he calls me :D
3. As a matter of fact, I like most, if not all, Uncle Kracker songs.
4. I'm not a mean-spirited person. I'm really not, but I'm SO happy that J & M are not going to our neighborhood schools for middle and high school. There are some parents that I'm ecstatic that I will never have to see or deal with again! Is that mean? I think not!

5. I think Adam Richman from Man Vs. Food on The Travel Channel is kind of cute. Although, I'm afraid he's going to keel over of a heart attack.

6. We haven't been to Las Vegas in a while and I'm really, really wanting to go! I want to stay at New York, New York in The Empire State Building! How fun would that be?!?

7. M wants to donate her hair, again, to Locks of Love. She did it two years ago. She had her hair cut and then we went and had her ears pierced. She left looking like one kid and came home looking completely different.

8. I'm looking forward to the new show, Hot in Cleveland. I like all four of the actresses, especially Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. I read today that it's produced by Sean Hays... you know "Just Jack"... love him!

9. I'm a night owl and love being up, by myself, watching TV and surfing the internet. But I hate how tired I am in the morning. I know the solution is to go to bed earlier but I never do :D
10. Last but not least... Thank you for following me!!

5 comments:
#9 -- Amen! I'm an insomniac anyway, but I just love the peace and quiet and privacy late at night. And my son's favorite show is "Man vs. Food," so I've seen a lot of Adam Richman -- he's such a good sport!
foodfloozie.blogspot.com
Cool list Kathy.I'd love to go back to Vegas sometime. I have no idea which hotel I'd choose though.
I've only stayed in the 4 Queens when I've gone.
I don't think I could think of 10 things about me. Hmm...food for thought.
Thanks! I love learning new things about people that I follow :)
I love to stay up late as well and in the summer that is a really good thing because my kids love to sleep in as well :)
I LOVE to read People too!
Have a blessed week!
Great list going on here. I've never been to Vegas, but New York City is definitely wonderful! A beautiful city, indeed.
I'm a nighttime gal too :)
Post a Comment