
I know the purpose of Waiting on Wednesday is to blog about books that I'm waiting to be published. One of my books fits that criteria, the other does not. Since, I'm excited for both, I'm including it. I'm such a rebel :o)
Yes, I'm a "Little House on the Prairie" geek. I loved it when I was a kid and I love it now, when I catch the reruns on the Hallmark channels. My kids may not admit it but, they will sit and watch it, too. So, I can't wait to read Melissa Gilbert's memoir...especially as it pertains to LHOTP.

The other book I'm waiting on this Wednesday is "Etta" by Gerald Kolpan. It's the fictionalized life of Etta Place... better known the Sundance Kid's paramour. It's been getting great reviews on book blogs that I read. It's being sent to me by another blogger and I can't wait to read it. I received an email today from a local bookstore that the author is doing a signing. Yes, I will be there!

My bag today was a reuseable grocery bag that my daughter's student council sold. It has the school mascot on the front, too :o) Not the most stylish bag I've carried but since today is Earth Day, I thought it was appropriate and it's PURPLE...how could I resist?!? I hope you did something good for the planet today...and every day!

3 comments:
LHOP was the show to watch. I loved it and read all the books back when I was a tween and young teenager. I really think I should look for the books again. I think Jessie is about the right age to really enjoy them now. Thanks for the reminder about them Kathy. :)
I"m sure this will end the friendship but I've never watched LHOTP. I've seen it here or there but never watched a full episode. But I like Melissa! Does that count for anything? I bet her memoir is a good one.
Love that the bag is purple! Very cute! I put the recycling out today, does that count? I took papers to the big bin at school so I'm sure that counts.
I'm coming back with my Waiting on Wednesday.
I loved Little House & the Prairie - the tv show and the books :)
Post a Comment