Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday


My book for Waiting on Wednesday is Dark Horse by Craig Johnson. His books are amazing! The mystery series is set in Wyoming with no-nonsense sheriff, Walt Longmire, as the protaganist. The books are not only complex mysteries with believable characters but are so well written that is an absolute treat to read one. Craig has spoken to my mystery group a few times and will meet with us again. I learned all this last night as well as a little bit about the latest book. I am definitely looking forward to both the latest both as well as hearing him speak. He tells great stories.

I carried another Dooney & Bourke today. It's a denim shoulder bag that gets very slouchy when I put everything into it. This picture isn't mine as I'm too tired to go to my car and get the bag to photograph it. The only difference with mine is that my handles are darker. The great thing about Dooney's vachetta leather is that it "suntans" and, over time, turns to a nice honey color. It's a bag that I usually carry in spring and summer. Today was almost 75°(tomorrow, we're supposed to be in the high 40s...go figure)...perfect day to carry it!

2 comments:

Lori said...

OMG, you leave your bag in the car? It would be gone in my neck of the woods. And if you lived closer, I'd be the one taking it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Kathy, Thanks for your title help! I've given you an award, so come by and pick it up :)