
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

He nodded.
"Well? What did she say?"
page 198
Mademoiselle Victorine
Debra Finerman

Maman let out a snore that echoed in the gallery. She stirred, but did not waken.
page 113
With Violets
Elizabeth Robards
Well, which one strikes your fancy? I'll definitely read both. It's just a question of order. Let me know your thoughts.
Tonight, I had my mystery book club. We read Eagle Catcher by Margaret Coel. This is the first one I've read. I was not overly impressed. It was okay...not bad but definitely not a page turner. While I won't run out my buy her novels in hardcover, I would not pass one up as an "airplane" read.
I carried my very favorite Dooney & Bourke satchel! The color is "rouge" and I had to special order it. I was working at Foley's (long before kids) in the handbag department. That's where my love of Dooney's really flourished. It took almost a month to get it in. I remember my co-worker calling me late one night to say that it had arrived. It was too late to get to the store I had a wait until the next morning. I remember it feeling like Christmas morning! I love this bag but don't use it as often as I should. I also had the fob monogrammed.

2 comments:
Hmmmmm.....I'm thinking those aren't enough info for me and I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover but with only the cover, the title and one sentence......I'd say With Violets.
Teaser Tuesday.....
Mom began working on her sketch again as though nothing had happened, and disappointed, I returned to The Secret in the Old Attic. Page 73 The Bay At Midnight by Diane Chamberlain
I like the With Violets cover best.
Your bag obsession makes me laugh. It's nice to find someone else who switches bags almost daily :)
Post a Comment