
I LOVE Teaser Tuesday.
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

"You took a pill at lunch, remember?"
"That was for my heart."
page 95
Thanks for the Memories
Cecilia Ahern
I loved "P.S. I Love You" (the book, not the movie...never saw it. I'm not a Hilary Swank fan). I'm not too far into this but so far, I'm liking it. It's a light fast read.

2 comments:
The killer had gone to great lengths to break the victim's bones, one at a time, without so much as scratching the skin, likely beginning with her fingers and working his way to larger bones over a period of days. The only blood found at the scene had come from rope burns at her wrists and ankles.
-The Boneman's Daughters by Ted Dekker page 38
I'm only just starting this book but so far, I'm drawn in!
I saw the movie of P.S. I love you Kathy. I'm not a Hilary Swank fan either but I love Gerard Butler. He made the movie for me. Now I'm going to have to read the book because I know the movie didn't do it any justice probably.
Post a Comment