Sunday, April 5, 2009

Besides The Obvious...

See blog title and sidebar items :o).
Things I'm also addicted to...


~Blue CrazeBerry Chapstick... I have at least two in my purse, one in my car, one by my bed and one by the computer and this bag in a drawer. I found these on clearance at Walgreen's for .68¢. So, I bought all they had :o)

~Ice Breaker Mints. My husband and I both have a pack of these in our car all the time. Even now, as I type this, I'm sucking on a couple.

~Planners and Organizers. Like my friend Lori mentioned on her blog, I, too, have an addiction. I have at least ten planners that I change out frequently...not as frequently as my bags (daily), but probably more often than I should...lol.


~Dreyer's Strawberry Bars. These things are sooo yummy. Thank Goodness they only have 80 calories. Let's just say that, sometimes...one is not enough.

~Hot tea and M&Ms. Don't ask but there is something wonderful about putting two or three M&Ms in my mouth and taking a sip of hot tea. It melts the candy and tastes divine.

~Juniper Breeze, Optimism and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (selected products) from Bath & Body Works. Good thing I have a (very) part time job there. You should see my linen closet. No wonder, I always smell so good :o)

3 comments:

Lori said...

Ok, I'm not going to count those chapsticks. LOL But I want to. I used to be addicted to Lifesavers Peppermint mints but they had to be the ones in the roll, not the individual ones in the bags. It's something about the size. Well, I can't find them anymore. And then there was the addiction to Chiclets. I still get those once in a while, but I can't chew gum for a long period. It drives me crazy to do it. And M&Ms no matter what you have them with, are heaven!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Oooh, all of these sound nice. I have a mint addiction too, but it's Breath Savers Spearmint. They're hard to find and I'm out!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for becoming the 100th follower to my blog. I wish I had some big award to give to you. But I do give you a heartfelt thanks! And you and I have much in common....LOVE BON JOVI!!!! I have seen them so many times and cannot get enough! LOVE hot tea, lotions and potions, and mints. I am going to have to try the chapstick!

Thanks for leaving the roadmap (comments, followers) to your great blog! It's how I find the great blogs to visit. No exception here. Thanks again. Hope to see you in Bloggeritaville!

Leigh