
Columbine High School is less than five miles from my home.
Please remember the victims, their families and friends on this 10th anniversary of that horrific day.
MY OCCASIONAL MUSINGS ABOUT THINGS THAT INTEREST ME AT THE MOMENT. JUST SO YOU KNOW~~~~BAGS, BOOKS AND BON JOVI INTEREST ME AT ALL MOMENTS!


Thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts! I can't wait to read them.
Make your own Countdown Clocks![]()
1 comment:
I love that Tshirt! What a great way to show support and respect for those kids. I've been thinking of them and their families all day. And I'm absolutely amazed that it's been 10 years. When you look back and realize all the things you did with your own children, it breaks your heart to think there are families that didn't get to do things with theirs. My prayers are with them!
Post a Comment