

I guess I'm on a bit of a TV kick. I just discovered that Jimmy Smits is returning in a new drama, "Outlaw". From NBC... "Cyrus Garza (Smits) is a Supreme Court justice who abruptly quits the high-level position. A playboy and a gambler, Garza had always adhered to a strict interpretation of the law until he realized the system he believed in was flawed. Now that he's quit the bench and returned to private practice, he's determined to represent "the little guy" and use his inside knowledge of the justice system to take on today's biggest legal cases -- and he's making plenty of powerful people unhappy along the way."
I love Jimmy Smits! I'm so happy that he's back on TV. I liked him on LA Law but loved him as Bobby Simone on NYPD Blue. Honestly, though, I also had a little crush on Dennis Franz as Andy Sipowicz. Weird, I know but I liked his soft side. Anyway, the last show Jimmy Smits starred in was "Cane" which I also loved but, sadly, it was cancelled. He was amazing in Dexter, as well! I really hope "Outlaw" is a great show and stays on the air for years. He's just yummy to watch!

My handbag today was my huge black faux croc shoulder bag. I know this is a really bad picture of the bag... it doesn't show all the details that make it a gret bag. It has a lot of gold zippers... most of them are purely decorative. I wore it with a tunic that has a black, white, caramel and grey design. Sometimes, I wear silver jewelry with this tunic and carry a black bag with silver accents. Sometime, I wear gold jewelry and carry a black bag with gold detailing to play of the caramel color of the top. I love that not only is the tunic so versatile but I can choose which accent metal I want to wear with it. I like to mix it up a little.

3 comments:
He is yummy Kathy. What day is his new show on? I'm definetly going to try and watch it. I hope its not up against anything else I watch. I've always loved watching him on TV and in the movies.
I had a little thing for Andy on NYPD Blue too!
Are you watching Project Runway? Poor Casanova.
Love the black bag! It's edgy, refined, sexy, casual and dressy at the same time. Oh, btw- http://goo.gl/b/Ta3P -Westie
Post a Comment