
I've decided I'm going to blog every day in September. If you've read this blog for a while, you know that I've done this before. I didn't blog a lot in August as I was so busy with J & M both starting new schools. I want to get back into blogging and, really, the best way for me to do that is to set this goal.
I'll tell you right now... there will be days that I have something interesting to share. On the flip side of that, though, there will be days that I will not :D

My handbag today was my white floral tote with black patent handles. I have only a few days left until Labor Day to wear white so I'm carrying this bag a lot. I know it's an accepted fashion convention to wear white after Labor Day but I just don't. I'll wear a white sweater or blouse after but I won't wear white shoes, pants, shorts or carry a white bag.

5 comments:
I love your handbag and I'm looking forward to reading you every day this month! Great challenge!
~Bonnie
Thanks for your kind words, Bonnie! I hope you're not expecting too much :D
Yeah! I've been missing reading your blog Kathy. Glad you're going to try for a month. I know you'll make it.
La la love that handbag!! Have you ever considered a rental service or time share? :-) Great blog challenge, too. I'm with you on the no white, or just winter white, after Labor Day. It's really hard as a newbie in Southern California! It could be Memorial Day according to the weather. Cheers! -Westie *borrows handbag*
I LOVE that handbag!! I'll carry a white bag after Labor Day, but not white pants or shoes.
Post a Comment