
I am really not waiting on any books this week except for Fall of Giants which will be released next weeek. YAY!
My WoW this week is a package from Lands End containing J's uniform shirts and jacket. It's not a strict uniform, luckily, he basically wears golf shirts and shorts but, as the weather will get cooler (come on, Fall... where are you?), he needs long sleeved shirts. So, I ordered a bunch... as well as a Rugby shirt and a fleece jacket. We have to order from Lands End as the clothes have to be mongrammed with the school name. Not a big deal to me, although, last year, the school had no such dress code. Yes, it looks great on the kids but it would be great to not have to order it.

My handbag today was my huge zebra bag! I don't think I carried it much this summer... so, it was time to bring it out. Considering, I had that bag and a cheetah print cosmetic bag, all I needed was a leopard print wallet and I would have been right at home at the zoo :D

No comments:
Post a Comment