Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12 of 30


Today is one of my most favorite days! It ranks right there with Christmas and my birthday! What makes me so excited?!? It's the first Sunday of the 2010 NFL season!!

There's nothing better, really, than laying on the couch all day Sunday and watching as many football games as possible. I'm not usually a lazy person but it's just a perfect way to spend a Sunday... especially when it's a chilly, dreary day and I snuggle under a blanket. LOVE it!!

Sadly, though, our beloved Broncos dropped the season opener to Jax 24-17. Oh well.. you know what they say... any given Sunday!


My bag today was an old favorite. I carried a Liz Claiborne leather satchel. I bought it in the early 90s. I worked at Foley's in the handbag department. It was so fun. Even putting out stock was, usually, like opening presents on Christmas morning. We had first choice of what we put out. And I took full advantage of that! I bought a lot of bags during that time and I still carry most of them.

No comments: