Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tomorrow


Tomorrow is February 1st and I'm going to try to blog every day through the month. I blogged every day in July so I'm pretty sure I will be able to do it. I hope I can think of something to blog about. As usual, I will post pictures of my bags, talk about books and, for a little eye candy...I'm posting a picture or video of Bon Jovi (the man or the band) every day. As a matter of fact, I'm watching a Friends rerun and Jon Favreau (love him!) as Pete Becker says: "I know I’m no Jon Bon Jovi, (Monica laughs) or someone who you find attractive, I’m just, I think, y'know, that you might end up feeling differently."


My bag today was a slouchy brown shoulder bag with great details. It has a braided handle and little brass studs in two rows down the front. If it looks familiar, it kind of is... I bought the same bag in black and blogged about it January 11th. I went back to Target and the brown one was marked down to its lowest clearance price. I was not planning on buying it in brown (I'm hoping for the fuschia one for my birthday), but, really... it was such a bargain and if I hadn't bought it, it would be gone forever... oh, the horror :o) See, I can justify any bag purchase.

No comments: