Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rocco, CSI & Good Karma


I don't normally watch CSI. It can get a little too graphic for me... especially when the bullet or knife is shown going into the body in slow motion. It always makes a "sucking" noise that makes me shudder a little. Anyway, I will be watching on Thursday. I saw a promo for next week's episode. Rocco Mediate, my favorite PGA player, will be a guest star. How fun! I really hope, though, he doesn't turn out to be the murderer. We don't need another degenerate on the Tour.

Karma is a good thing. I went to a shopping area that has metered parking. I know a lot of people just skip paying, especially when they are just running into a store as I did. However, I always pay. I'm sure it's my Catholic guilt kicking in but I really don't want to risk a parking ticket when a quarter put into a kiosk is so simple. Well, today, I had literally no change (the kiosk only accepts change and credit cards). I was only going to be in the store a few minutes so I really only needed a twenty-five cents for about 17 minutes. So, being the good girl that I am :o) I swiped my credit card...for a QUARTER!!! I think I even laughed as I did it. My time-stamped ticket printed and as I'm walking back to my car to put it on the dashboard, I see a crumpled $5 bill in the gutter. It was the universe's way of rewarding me for doing the right thing!
I used my black Coach Carly today. I hadn't carried it since probably before Christmas so it was time to carry it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The $5 was a sign :) I'll have to tell my hubby about Rocco. We like CSI, but don't watch it often.