Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank You, Karen!

I want to thank my friend, Karen http://karenintx.blogspot.com/.

She has made some really great graphics for me. The Dorothy Kilgallen quote has always been one of my favorites. She took some pictures I sent her and made the fantastic graphic that sits below my blog title. Look closely, she even used PURPLE for the best word... Extraordinary! I love purple!

She also created my First Line Friday graphic. The biggest surprise was that she used the line, "It was a dark and stormy night." as part of the graphic. Every mystery reader knows that line.

Thanks, again, Karen. I wish I had your talent!

3 comments:

Karen in Texas said...

Yeah! You got it figured out. Everybody's got a talent Kathy. Yours is to find extraordinary pursers. ;) I've got an idea for some other pics to go with the quote too. I'll send it sometime this weekend.

Lori said...

I agree, Karen is awesome with graphics and always has creative ideas!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love Karen's graphics!