
I LOVE Teaser Tuesday.
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

"I first came to The Pines when I was seven years old, accompanied by my mother and my new nurse, Tllly. It was in the late 1880s (that's how ancient I am)."
page 35
Rebecca's Tale
Sally Beauman
I blogged a while ago about Rebecca by Daphne DuMarier. So, I read it again. It was just as wonderful this time! So, I'm taking a chance and reading Rebecca's Tale. I know it won't be as good as Rebecca but it sounds interesting.
My book club met tonight and we had a great discussion about In The Woods. We were all on the same page (pun intended) in our dislike for it. We had a new member who loved it so we'll see if she returns next month. we might have scared her away. One of the girls is creating a website for our group... something about posting our thoughts about the books we read. I'm not quite sure why we need one... that's what we do at our book club already. We discuss the chosen book but, as in most other book clubs, the conversation generally turns to what we're all reading. I come away with a lot of suggestions. We are a group of women with diverse reading tastes so someone is always reading something interesting.

My purse today was a plain handheld satchel in a kind of green brown color. it's from Aldo. I love their bags. My friend, I, turned me on to them and I have since bought several. My friend, I, is German and has the BEST style. She epitomizes "Euro-Chic". She puts these great outfits together and looks absolutely effortless. I totally admire her... not just her style but her, as well. She is just a fantastic
person and I love having her as my friend.

6 comments:
Very cool blog; the bag is great too!
The teaser sounds interesting. I hope the book won't be dispapointing.
I have In the Woods on my wish list, but now maybe I'll move it to the bottom ;)
I posted a photo of my TBR pile of books a few weeks ago. I'd like to see a photo of your bag closet!
Thanks, Diane!
Glad you "found" me. I'm going to read your blog now. I love finding new book bloggers!
Stacy~
In The Woods is really hit or miss. A lot of people love it but there just as many people who don't.
I loved your TBR pile pic. I should take a picture of my closets. There are actually two... one for all my black bags and one for all the colored ones :o) It would give me motivation to straighten it.
A closet full of black bags? You are making me a little jealous!
Yeah, Stacy...a closet of just black bags. I wouldn't say I have a problem...my husband might, though...:o)
Post a Comment