
I LOVE Teaser Tuesday.
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

"Harry finds itsurprisingly easy to maintain a normal tone while cutting his toast into smaller and smaller circles. It strikes him that he and Helen must sound, and look, and seem, like an ordinary couple."
page 98
The Sealed Letter
Emma Donaghue
I checked this out at the library the other day. I think I read about it on a blog. The cover is perfect for this novel and my favorite thing is that there are handwritten letters in the book. It makes me feel a little voyeuristic.

2 comments:
Hey, I'm famous!!! I love seeing my name in lights!
I just came across your blog today; it's great. Are you the host of First Lines Friday? I plan to participate soon. Thanks
Post a Comment