Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!


I hope this New Year's Day finds you and those you love happy and healthy!


I carried my Coach Carly today. I hadn't carried it in quite a while and it looked rather lonely sitting on the shelf of my purse closet. So, I switched my silver jewelry for gold (to match the bag's hardware. Yes, I'm matchy-matchy like that) and carried it instead of the one I had planned to.


I am reading V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton. I have been reading this series since A is for Alibi was published and am getting a little sad that Kinsey only has her W, X, Y mysteries before her Z finale.


Did you hear about the internet rumour that Jon Bon Jovi had passed away? It's probably not a surprise that I am extremely relieved that this was all a hoax! He posted this "proof of life" before taking his family to celebrate Christmas in St. Bart's. I think he looks pretty darn good for not being dead...ROFL!! And, yes... I forgive him for wearing a Patriots cap!


Happy New Year from Bags, Books & Bon Jovi!!

No comments: