

LOVE this!
Because the Broncos beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in a STUNNING eleven second overtime TD... the mayor of Pittsbugh had to "Tebow" in front of the Pittsburgh skyline.
From CNN..."This is not something I ever thought I'd have to do, and it certainly wasn't something I was looking forward to," Ravenstahl said. "However, we're good sports here in Pittsburgh, and I want to congratulate Denver on a great win."
I have a soft spot in my heart for the Steelers... I have had a crush on Bill Cowher for years... since he was defensive coordinator for the Chiefs. It's silly, I know and, even though my husband is a Cowher fan, he laughs every time I swoon (GREAT word... don't you think?) watching NFL Today pregame show.
There's something to be said for a man sporting a little scruff wearing sunglasses and a cap with a football team logo on it :D


No comments:
Post a Comment