Thursday, January 26, 2012

Smash!


M is a Drama Princess... usually in a good way! She loves performing and is in Choir and Musical Theater. The spring production is Alice in Wonderland and she is cast as The Cheshire Cat.


She has been looking forward to a new NBC show, Smash. It premieres Monday, February 6th but the first episode is online now. So, having no homework, we watched it after school today. We both really enjoyed it. Steven Spielberg produced it so, hopefully, it will last.

Even though I know everyone knows I love purses, it was a nice surprise today when a co-worker gave me one of her purses. She was cleaning out her closet and knew I was looking for an olive green bag. The one she gave me is perfect! My search is over! Well... at least for an olive green bag... lol! It has gold hardware and tassels! So, I'm going to go through my closet and give her a few bags I don't really use anymore. It's going to be difficult to part with my bags but it's the least I can do.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm looking forward to "Smash" as well! Can't wait to see if it's as good as the previews look.

Kathy said...

Vanessa~
I'm not sure if you'll read this but, if you do... please email me MyHandbagHabit@aol.com.
Your blog is now private and I'd LOVE to still be able to read it...if you don't mind!
Thanks!

Kathy