
From Java's blog... Welcome to the 65th edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
1. Tomorrow I am _________

...looking forward to book club. We're discussing Dissolution by CJ Sansom. I enjoyed the book but went back and forth on whether or not I liked Matthew Shardlake, the main character.I think we'll have a great discussion.

2. When is your birthday?
February 8th... February 8 is the 39th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 326 days remaining until the end of the year (327 in leap years).
3. What are you currently excited about?
Nothing really exciting is going on around here. So, if I have to answer... I'd say book club... see answer #1
4. Do you have any secrets?
If I tell you, I'd have to kill you...

5. What do you normally eat for lunch?
Usually a salad... we always have the ingredients and it's an easy meal. If I'm out, I love Panera's broccoli cheese soup and Greek salad. Although, lately... I've been craving Mexican... maybe I'll have that for lunch this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment