Thursday, April 26, 2012

Follow Friday 40 and Over... A Little Early!


From Java's blog (nevergrowingold.blogspot.com)...
Welcome to the 73rd edition of Follow Friday 40 and Over!!
I am so excited that Follow Friday 40 and Over is back! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!
The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)


So, leave a comment so I can visit your blog! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

How could I not say hello to another Bon Jovi fan? Hope your weekend rocks! I am "Living On A Prayer" at Create With Joy - look forward to getting to know you! :-)

Ramona

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Susan Pease Banitt, LCSW said...

Hi Kathy,
I am an over 40 writer. My book: The Trauma Tool Kit: Healing PTSD From the Inside Out is going to help a lot of people. I am running a giveaway right now on my blog: www.traumatoolkit.blogspot.com for the first few people that contact me!

Blessings, Sue