
From Java's blog..."Welcome to the 64th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday, Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!"
1. I keep putting off _________
Hmm... I can't really think of anything that I'm consciously putting off. Yes, there are things I need to do today (especially as it's Monday) but I have to do them later as it's barely 7am.
2. What is your current weather?
In a word... GORGEOUS!

3. What is the nicest room in your house?
This is a toss-up. I love our "great room"... combination family room and casual eating area. I love the way it's decorated... navy blues, forest greens and burgandys with the most comfy couch and love seat as well as wonderful art. It's also where our family spends the most time together.
The other room that I absolutely love is M's bedroom. We re-decorated it this past summer... as her 13th birthday present. It went from a little girl's room to an AWESOME teenage girl's room. It has a very "urban loft" feel with a metal loft bed and a silver wall. She chose red, black and zebra print as her accents. It is absolutely the coolest room... I wish I had this room when I was a teenager :o)
4. What jewelry do you never take off?
I actually take all my jewelry off when I'm home.
5. Do you eat a snack before bed?
Not usually as I try to stick to the "no food after 8pm" rule. However... sometimes a little dish of ice cream tastes really, really good!

No comments:
Post a Comment