Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tomorrow...For Japan


I will join with bloggers around the world in support of the people of Japan.

This Friday, March 18 will be a day of blog "silence". I will not be participating in my usual blog hops nor will I post First Line Friday. Our family has donated to the relief effort and I hope, if you are able and have not already, that you will also donate to help with this ever-increasing humanitarian crisis.

Thanks to Utterly Engaged (http://www.utterlyengaged.com/) and Ever Ours (http://www.ever-ours.com/) for joining together bloggers across the Blogosphere in support of the Japanese people. Please consider joining me in this show of love, support and prayer. Head to their blogs for details.

2 comments:

Karen in Texas said...

I wish I would have known about this in time to participate. I'm hoping there won't be a next time though.

Kathy said...

No worries, Karen. We all just need to help in our own way.
I definitely agree... no "next time".