Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meet Me on Sunday... I Mean Monday!


Java at http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/ has some of the best Blog Hops. Here's an early edition of Meet Me on Monday!

From her blog... Welcome to the 39th edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
Questions:
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Were you named after anyone?
5. Coke or Pepsi?

My Answers

1.I don't wear any jewelry 24/7 as I take it all off when I'm home for the day, That said, though... I wear my engagement ring and wedding ring everyday. I also wear an anniversary band and a whale tail pinky ring. I wear a very unique cross necklace as well as earrings. I have three holes in my left ear and one in my right. I coordinated my "main" earrings with what I'm wearing and wear very small studs in the other hole.

2. I cut my spaghetti as I'm definitely not coordinated enough to twirl it. Although, we taught J & M to twirl their spaghetti from an early age.


3. I have one sister. K is almost seven years younger than me. She is a probation officer. She loves to travel and is thinking about going on a safari for her 40th birthday later this year. How cool is that!

4. My full name is Kathleen Anne (with a very Irish maiden name). I was kind of named after my Mom and maternal grandmother. My Mom's middle name is Anna-Katherin and my grandmother's name was Anna Katherin. Yes, very German! So, my parents "Americanized" and "Irishized" (yes, I made that up...but, it fits, right?) and that's my name!


5. Pepsi, baby!!! Caffeine Free Pepsi is what we always have in the house but I will drink regular Pepsi if I'm out (Coke, too... but that's our little secret. okay?!?)

Thanks for hopping by. Please leave a comment so I can head to your blog and Meet You on Monday... or Sunday...lol!

9 comments:

Java said...

I fixed your link for you Kathy! Hope you have a good week!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Love it! I'm a Kathleen too- Kathleen Lorene, and I also have a very Irish maiden name, and I'm half German too. My family tends to obsess a bit over the Irishness though. My three brothers are Sean, Michael, and Patrick. :)

Karen in Texas said...

Cool Kathy. I learned a couple of new things about you. I'm going to do this too. Hope your sister has a wonderful time if she gets to go on a Safari.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm a Pepsi girl too! Have a great week!

Lee said...

I'm in awe of people who expertly twirl their spaghetti. You're right, it does take coordination -- something I lack.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm hopping over from MMOM! It's nice to "meet" you. Back when worked and I wore jewelry, I always took it off when I got home, too...shoes first, then jewelry next :)

Bev Hankins said...

Stopping by on Meet on Monday. I take all my jewelry (not that I wear much) off at night too.

Here's my full response: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/meet-me-on-monday-39.html

Jewel said...

hi there...visiting via Meet Me On Monday Hop.

Following.

Have a great day.

Jewel@ http://jewelzfrontporch.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Great! some one else who cuts their spagetti :-)
I read your post about changing bags with every outfit.....I am tried after just reading it. I bet you look great but I am just too lazy to do that. Nice blog!